Blue cheese was last month’s ingredient, but I did not have the time to share more recipes last month, so I’ll start again this month.
Today’s dish is extremely easy to prepare, and it’s ready on your table in 20 minutes only! Anyone who is a fan of blue cheese will love it, and you can add some more ingredients like chicken or walnuts.
Whenever I want to impress, I prepare this blue cheese pasta with another pasta dish – a simple pasta with tomato sauce, and I serve them both on the same plate. You should try this!
Let’s check this easy recipe for recipe now!
Blue Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 200 g pasta
- 100 g blue cheese (Replace with Gorgonzola or Roquefort for better results)
- 100 – 150 ml cooking cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and white pepper to taste
To prepare the mushrooms:
- 8 white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp fresh chopped basil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package’s instructions. Drain and set aside.
- To prepare the mushrooms: melt the butter, add in the basil and cook for a minute, then add the wine and leave for an additional minute, add the mushrooms and cook on low heat until tender. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pot and add 100 ml of cream. When it’s hot, add the crumbled cheese and stir until it completely melts. Taste, and add some more cream if you think it’s very strong. Add in the pasta, season the dish with salt and white pepper and top with the mushrooms before serving.
You can serve with dish some Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.